Fixed fee deeds online for NC Property.
You do not have to go to a lawyer’s office for a Deed. You do not have to wait for weeks for a Deed.
Get your Deed drafted by a North Carolina attorney in just two days, complete with signing and recording instructions. Work directly with the attorney from gathering information to final recording.
We prepare General Warranty Deeds, Special Warranty Deeds, Quitclaim Deeds as well as Release Deeds and Deeds of Trust. Our Deeds include instructions for signing and recording at the courthouse.
Do you need a North Carolina Deed?
- Are you selling or gifting land? Do you have an agreement that requires Seller to present a Deed? Are you gifting property as part of your estate planning? Whether you are selling or gifting, we can prepare your Deed. We do not handle real estate closings.
- Do you need to satisfy terms of a marital settlement or court order? Are you required to provide a Deed as part of a Separation Agreement or Court Order? We can ensure that your Deed has the appropriate language for your specific situation.
- Are you buying or receiving land? If you are obligated to present Sellers with a Deed or a person giving you land requests that you have the Deed drafted, we can prepare the property Deed and explain your steps for completion.
- Are you a creditor? If you need to release your lien on land, we can prepare a Release Deed for you. If you need to create a lien on land, we can prepare a Deed of Trust and Note.
1. Name and mailing address of Grantor(s) and Grantee(s).
2. Legal description - Book and page reference where the current Deed is recorded (or email us a copy of the current Deed).
3. Amount, if any, being paid to Seller
4. Type of Deed requested (Warranty, Quitclaim or other)