Unbundled Legal Advice
Have a legal question? Just need a quick answer? Not sure where to start? Don’t wait weeks for an appointment at a law office. Irvine Law Firm offers a safe, affordable and convenient way to obtain the advice you need and the peace of mind that you deserve. Don’t trust the google lawyer. Talk to an experienced, licensed North Carolina attorney.
Online Advice Your Way
- Send us your question(s). We will provide a fixed fee quote to respond in writing
- Easy Interactions. Schedule a video or phone conference
- Less Expensive. Fees as low as $75.00
How can we help you?
- Understand a legal document you have received
- Know the law for your situation
- Receive suggestions for how to proceed
- Decide if you need individual representation
- Determine if you can resolve your legal situation alone
- Get a second opinion on a settlement proposal
Providing Legal Advice
- Family and Divorce Law, including separation, divorce, support, property division, child custody, co-parenting, and enforcement of court orders
- Estate Administration, including the probate process, suggestions to address issues with property or heirs and all required forms
- Foreclosures, including how to pursue a foreclosure as trustee or beneficiary
- Estate Planning, including questions about Wills, Powers of Attorney. Explore options for how to divide your property among your heirs.
- Court procedures, including guidance on Civil Procedure, and when it is time to hire an attorney.
The Legal Advice Process
How do I know how much time I need to book for my consultation?
What are examples of questions that are appropriate for Easy Legal Advice?
- Do I qualify for an increase or decrease in child support or spousal support?
- How much child support do I owe pursuant to the NC Child Support Guidelines?
- How do I fill out an income or expense affidavit?Is my house (or any particular item of property) marital or separate property?
- How do we divide retirement interests in a divorce property settlement?
- What can I do if my spouse refuses to abide by our Separation Agreement?
- What can I do if my spouse refuses to abide by a Court Order?
- How long does alimony have to be paid?
- What can I expect from a mediation?
- How should I prepare?
- When can I get a divorce?
- What documents will I need?Am I legally separated?
- What do I have to do to be legally separated?
- Is my out of state Last Will and Testament valid in North Carolina?
Are our communications confidential?
Do you give tax advice?
• All documents and legal advice are based solely on the information provided by the client.
• The lawyer-client relationship is limited to the preparation of the document or the legal advice purchased.
• Irvine Law Firm does not provide tax or financial advice. All documents and legal services are based on North Carolina law.
• The relationship ends upon transmittal of the final version of the document or the purchased legal advice.