Peaceful Parenting. Would you and the other parent benefit from a document that clearly sets out the rights and responsibilities of each parent when it comes to co-parenting your children? A Parenting Agreement is a guide for parents trying to co-parent their children without being a couple. A Parenting Agreement is a legally enforceable contract focused on your family’s specific circumstances and needs. A well-crafted Agreement can help you avoid conflict.
Have you and the other parent agreed on terms?
- We can put those terms in a legally enforceable North Carolina Parenting Agreement.
- When the parties are in agreement, if you provide us with a detailed outline of the matters agreed to, we can provide a Parenting Agreement for a fixed fee of $600.
Typical issues addressed by a Parenting Agreement
- Decision making regarding the children.
- Custody and Visitation schedule.
- Custody exchange times and places.
- Exchange of Information and Documentation.
- Child Support.
- School and Extra-curricular activities.
- Best interest of the children.
Is a Parenting Agreement right for you?
To get started, please give us the names of both parents, the ages of your children and any terms or provisions you and the other parent have agreed upon. We will give you a fixed fee quote for a Parenting Agreement within a matter of hours.