Peaceful Parenting. Would you and the other parent benefit from a document that clearly sets out the rights and responsibilities of each parent when it comes to co-parenting your children? A Parenting Agreement is a guide for parents trying to co-parent their children without being a couple. A Parenting Agreement is a legally enforceable contract focused on your family’s specific circumstances and needs. A well-crafted Agreement can help you avoid conflict.
Have you and the other parent agreed on terms?
- We can put those terms in a legally enforceable North Carolina Parenting Agreement.
- When the parties are in agreement, if you provide us with a detailed outline of the matters agreed to, we can provide a Parenting Agreement for a fixed fee of $600.
Typical issues addressed by a Parenting Agreement
- Decision making regarding the children.
- Custody and Visitation schedule.
- Custody exchange times and places.
- Exchange of Information and Documentation.
- Child Support.
- School and Extra-curricular activities.
- Best interest of the children.